Independent schools face a wide array of information security challenges, and the landscape changes on a daily basis.
- Does your institution have the appropriate policies, procedures, infrastructure, and operations in place to safeguard institutional data, financial transactions, and other types of personally-identifiable records?
- Are parents’ and students’ data secure? Backed-up appropriately?
- Are your systems and data protected against students or other insider threats?
- How is prospect research stored?
- How are credit card transactions handled? What systems are used to process credit cards? Are banks requiring PCI security scans?
We work with schools to examine the full health of their organizational information security programs, processes, and infrastructure.
Through the FireOak Strategies Information Security Maturity Assessment (ISMA), we evaluate the full health of organizations’ security environment. Our PCI Scope Assessment process complements ISMA and provides an in-depth look at the credit card processing environment at your school to help key decision-makers understand what’s in scope and what’s not for PCI compliance.
We know education, we know independent schools, and we know cybersecurity. Contact us today to get started with ISMA and/or a PCI Scope Assessment.