FireOak Strategies, LLC, a boutique consulting firm specializing in Knowledge Management (KM), Information Management, and Information Security is currently growing our network of contractors.
All contractor positions telecommute from within the United States and having varying levels of flexibility for work schedules, depending on the exact nature of the scope of work. See each posting for details.
FireOak Strategies, LLC was named one of CIO Review’s 20 Most Promising Knowledge Management Solution Providers (2016), and FireOak is certified as both a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB). Come and join our award-winning team!
We review applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. If you are interested in working as a contractor, please follow the instructions for a particular posting.
- Knowledge Management Analysts (Contractors)
- Knowledge Management and Taxonomy Specialist (Contractor)
- Knowledge Curators (Contractors)
- Lead Knowledge Curator (Contractor)
- Part-Time Salesforce Developer
- Part-Time Business Intelligence Analyst