Regularly, we post links to and key takeaways from some of the latest research, articles, news, blog posts, case studies, white papers, and more that we're reading. We work to stay informed with the latest developments in knowledge management, information security, and information and data management.
- October 21, 2019: Delving into the Research Data Repository Interoperability Primer, the first deliverable by the RDA Research Data Repository Interoperability Working Group
- October 14, 2019: A new privacy risk scoring model for open data architectures from the Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Business Modeling and Software Design 2017
- October 7, 2019: From the Impact of Social Sciences blog, an article looking at the availability of data from science articles published in PLOS journals
- September 25, 2019: How we can measure the findability, accessibility, interoperability, and resusability, of data from the International Journal of Digital Curation
- February 11, 2019: Reflections from the University of Saskatchewan on their adoption of Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- February 4, 2019: A recent article about funder-imposed research data publication requirements published in PLoS One
- January 28, 2019: "Building knowledge management" from the Canadian Law Magazine and the new Data Management Expert Guide from the Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives