Linking people with information and knowledge
At FireOak Strategies, we specialize in working with organizations to support their information and knowledge management needs — across all dimensions of the knowledge lifecycle. Each organization has different needs.
We help new and established organizations work more effectively, improve internal communication, develop strategies to support changing information needs, and position themselves for the future.
Knowledge Management is about helping organizations ensure that they can best take advantage of its internal expertise, skills, and know-how. It includes helping organizations respond to the challenge, “we don’t even know what we know” – a common issue as organizations become more complex and work becomes distributed across locations and silos.
It’s about supporting the flow of knowledge across boundaries and silos in order to foster creativity, spark innovation, and enable the development of new knowledge.
- FireOak Strategies Certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- FireOak Strategies named by CIOReview as top 20 Knowledge Management Solution Providers for 2016
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Internal Scanning
- LastPass Authenticator Security Review on the Daily Tech News Show
- Ten-Minute Knowledge Sharing Exercise
- What’s in Scope? Credit Card Transactions and PCI