Working with Private Sector Companies
Our private sector clients come from all sectors -- financial services, healthcare, R&D, manufacturing, and more. With all of our clients, we work to enhance how they manage, secure, and share organizational information, data, and knowledge.
We’re often brought in by a senior leader from the C-suite, Human Resources, Communications, or other part of the organization outside of IT to enable business transformation.
Private Sector Client Projects
A few examples of our work with private sector companies:
Using Office 365 to Support Knowledge Management
- Conducted a discovery process -- ranging from search query analysis to conversations with users -- to identify pain points and gaps in the current knowledge management environment
- Built a knowledge management portal; refined and iterated based on feedback from users and program managers
- Identified key performance indicators and analytics to measure success and to inform ongoing improvements and enhancements to content and functionality
- Read the full case study...
Knowledge Management Strategy & Implementation
- Conducted a holistic information & knowledge management assessment, focusing on how the organization manages, secures, and shares its internal knowledge, information, and data
- Facilitated a process to help the organization rethink collaboration and internal knowledge sharing
- Broke down silos between groups by implementing new processes for managing and sharing knowledge
Office 365 Intranet Modernization
- Evaluated current intranet, collaboration platforms, and business process automation tools
- Conducted a needs assessment to prioritize needs and define requirements
- Facilitated a process to help the organization reconceptualize a modern intranet within Office 365
- Developed and implemented a plan for building out a new intranet using Office 365
Knowledge Management Discovery & Strategy
- Conducted an information and knowledge management assessment, focusing on processes for capturing, collecting, organizing, finding, and re-using internal intellectual property
- Developed and implemented a knowledge management strategy aimed at increasing operational efficiencies and effectiveness, with a particular focus on the company’s call center operations