Who We Are
We take our technical skills seriously
We pride ourselves on staying current with new trends, tools, technologies, platforms, and information security vulnerabilities.
We’re often found writing scripts to streamline workflows, building tools to make processes more efficient, and developing new ways to make systems more resilient.
Recent projects include:
- Large-scale extract-transform-load (ETL) projects to migrate knowledge bases between platforms
- Developing a custom chatbot for a knowledge base
- Developing custom tools for on-the-fly language translation within an intranet
- Using the FireOak Acorn to remotely diagnose a client’s network outage
Over the past few years, the FireOak team has become particularly interested in several new technologies and how they can be deployed to help our clients solve real-world problems. Of particular interest:
Large Language Models & AI In the Workplace
Experts in Today's Major Platforms
Our team includes technical experts in all of today’s major cloud platforms — including the entire Microsoft 365 ecosystem, Google Workspace, WordPress, and Salesforce. We’ve worked with plenty of other cloud platforms on behalf of our clients, and we’re used to learning the ins and outs of new platforms all the time.
For these platforms and many others, we have:
- Conducted security reviews
- Implemented single sign-on
- Developed new intranets, knowledge bases, and portals
- Strengthened security and sharing permissions
- Fine-tuned logging & auditing
- Implemented cloud-to-cloud backups
From the FireOak Blog
News and insights from the FireOak team about managing, securing, and sharing knowledge
Current knowledge management trends – the strategies, tools, and practices that are setting the standard for KM.