FireOak Strategies, LLC, a boutique consulting firm specializing in Knowledge Management, Information Management, and Information Security, is looking for a part-time Salesforce developer. This person will work closely with other members of the FireOak team on special projects to augment Salesforce development efforts.
The Salesforce developer is a part-time, remote/telecommuting contractor position.
- Implement knowledge management needs in Salesforce via Lightning, Visualforce, Apex
- Build custom Salesforce reports, dashboards, and queries as needed
- Automate processes using the Salesforce API
- Monitor and keep the FireOak team apprised of constantly-evolving feature sets of Salesforce, particularly related to Salesforce communities, collaboration, knowledge, integrating external data, reporting, search, AI/Einstein, and task automation
- Monitor and keep the FireOak team apprised of upcoming Salesforce release dates, sandbox previews, and implications of major changes in upcoming releases
- Develop short screencasts and documentation for the FireOak team to explain setup, configuration, and customization tasks
- Train other members of the FireOak technical team and provide technical support for the Salesforce environment
- Recommend additional ways to connect people to data, information, and knowledge using the platforms and tools at hand
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Extensive Salesforce development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Familiarity with REST APIs, SOAP, and other standard API interfaces to applications
- High degree of professionalism and discretion
About FireOak’s network of contractors:
Our growing network of contractors telecommute from within the United States. The Salesforce developer will work approximately 15-20 hours a month on special projects; hours are flexible.
FireOak Strategies, LLC was named one of CIO Review’s 20 Most Promising Knowledge Management Solution Providers (2016). Come and join our award-winning team!
We review applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. If you are interested in working as a contractor, please follow the instructions below.
All current openings are posted to FireOak’s employment page.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the Salesforce Developer role, please submit a resume and cover letter addressing why you are interested in part-time Salesforce development work.
Please submit materials as a single PDF and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Part-Time Salesforce Developer – Contractor Application (WE855).