What We Do
Research institutes, colleges and universities, and private sector companies involved in research are all impacted by open access/open data policies.
At FireOak Strategies, we can help organizations develop and implement their own open access/open data strategies. That includes helping organizations write and adopt organization-specific policies, navigate tricky compliance issues, support change management initiatives, and develop or refine internal open access/open data operations.
We work with organizations to understand your needs and deliver practical real-world solutions.
Our solutions include:
- Current State Discovery & Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Information/Data Governance
- Change Management
- Implementation & Operations
- Open Access/Open Data Repository Implementations
- Metadata Support
FireOak Insights & Articles about Open Access/Open Data
- Open Access: Progress, Possibilities, and the Changing Scholarly Communications Ecosystem
- The Dark Side of Open Data
- Open Access Research for World Cancer Day